Friday, April 26, 2013

Ok first a "BIG THANK YOU" to Kimberly Knight another of my fav authors for being the encouragement to get Miss Harte to write this book!  

I love a book that makes me run the gamut of emotions and this book does that!  You will laugh (and actually a lot), love, cry, get mad, oh yes and you may get a little hot and bothered.  Because Miss Harte knows how to write a steamy scene.

So since I thought maybe we could find out what makes this new author tick so I asked her few questions about the book oh and about her too!  Read on:

 

Who or what was your inspiration for this book?

I did the online dating thing for several years, using various sites, including Craigslist. I’ve had some interesting experiences through that and I vowed that someday I would write a book about some of them, so Love in All the Wrong Places is inspired by some dating experiences I’ve had.

If your book was made into a movie who would play Annie? Nate? Alex? Casey (I think I know this one)? How about Jerk (aka Mark)?

 

  Annie (Jarah Mariano)

 Nate (Hunter Parrish)

 Alex (Lucas Arantes)

 Casey (Chaning Tatum)

 Mark (Jake Gyllenhall)

 

How did your meet your fiance?

We met on Craigslist about 10 years ago. He was looking for female friends and I was looking for a boyfriend, lol. He claims he was in the Platonic section, but he answered my Women Seeking Men ad. We went to a movie and hung out afterwards, just talking (well, mostly I talked and he listened, he was extremely quiet and shy), and I decided to just go for it and tell him every skeleton in my closet. Instead of running for the hills, he stuck around! And about 2.5 years ago, he finally proposed! J

What is your favorite song to Karaoke to?

It’s a toss-up…I definitely have my list that I always go to when I can’t think of something new to sing, lol. Because the Night by 10,000 Maniacs, Wonder by Natalie Merchant, All I Really Want by Alanis, What’s Up by 4 Non Blondes, Maps by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Rebel Yell by Billy Idol…but of those, the first two are probably my favorite.

Some authors use music for inspiration for their books do you and if what would be your playlist?

Most definitely…music plays a large part in my writing, both to listen to while I write and for certain scenes in the story. And I do have a soundtrack playlist. Here it is! J

http://open.spotify.com/user/1270433775/playlist/0OlIBlVC8FZPDUuBWLFaAE

What's your favorite Starbuck's drinks?

For coffee, White Chocolate Mocha w/ whipped cream…And when I’m not in the mood for coffee, I like the Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher.

Any tidbits you want to share for the sequel All the Right Things?

I’m working on getting the sequel out no later than August this year. You’ll be seeing more of a couple of our gorgeous guys as Annie tries to figure out which guy to choose, but she’s also going to be going through a major life change that will be fun, exciting and scary for her!

 

Thanks for reading my blog!  Now go get this book you won't be disappointed!!

 
Where you can buy it

 
And here's where you can find out more about Audrey and what she has coming out for us next!  Go show her some love!!
My Links

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment