Tuesday, February 12, 2013

About me....

I started this blog to discuss the books that I have come to love.  I am a bookaholic and need my meetings (lol) or blog to get these books out of my system.  So a little about me I am a mother of 3, 2 boy yes and 1 girl, married to the love of my life.  I am a nurse but I travel a lot for my job.  So as I was stuck in a hotel by myself I decided to go across the street to the Barnes and Noble and see if I could find a book to read.  I walked away with Fifty Shades of Grey.  Well lets just say my life will never be the same (just ask my husband).  So I finished reading the first book in 2 days (very little sleep), and I then found myself back at that same store.  I then purchased a Nook and the other 2 books of the trilogy.  Since that evening in November I have purchase another 218 books and have read all but the 2 that I purchased last night and can't wait to read.  So I have quite a few books to talk about please join in and give me your opinions or let me know what to read next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment