Monday, February 18, 2013

The Devoured Series

Ok here is yet another series that I am anxiously awaiting the release of the third book!  Emily Snow is brilliant!  Lucas is my favorite HOT rocker and believe me I so am  ready for my Lucas fix.  The first book is Devoured.  This starts off with the heroine Si and is written from her point of view.  This story takes you through several emotions and you may even feel some hatred at first towards Lucas but he may surprise you.  The 2nd book is a novella All Over You and this one is written from Lucas's point of view and takes you back so that you understand how they originally met it also gives you some more insite into why Lucas is the way he is and why he did some of the things he did in the first book.  The third book is due out early summer and I can't wait.   I forgot to tell you the end of book one is kind of a cliff hanger so we are all waiting patiently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment