Monday, February 25, 2013

Hustle Me by Jennifer Foor( A Bank Shot Romance)

Jennifer did it again!  I will tell you I was a little apprehensive about this book.  The reason being is her Mitchell Family books I am so in love with and I was afraid that my expectations were maybe a little too high.  But again Jennifer did not disappoint.  I read this book in one day.  I laughed, cried (the good and bad kind), got mad and also maybe blushed a time or actually several times.  Wow the life that Charlie has been through and what a wonderful young woman she has became is amazing.  Jammer what can I say he is  a hustler (in more ways than one) but you later grow to love him too.  Their love story is amazing.  I am really looking forward to Hustle Him coming out in April!  If you haven't read any of the Mitchell Family Series books go get them too!  She also has The Diary of a Male Maid coming out next month can't wait to see what that entails.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment