Friday, February 15, 2013

With me in Seattle Series by Kristen Proby

Thought maybe I could start by going over a few books that I have recently read and that I am so patiently waiting on the next book to be released (if you know me at all I'm not really patient).

So I decided to start with Kristen Proby's The With Me in Seattle Series:

The first book in the series is Come Away with Me.  This is the story of Luke and Natalie.  Luke is a hot former well known actor and Natalie doesn't have a clue as to who he is.  He actually really likes the fact that she isn't aware of his former life.  However things start out a little rocky because of this.  Natalie has some issues of her own that really makes her weary of trusting anyone so his non-disclosure of who he is doesn't go over very well.  Natalie lives  with her very protective and sister-like best friend Jules.  Jules family has practically adopted Natalie since her family is gone.  This book is full of steamy scences between Luke and Natalie that leaves you wanting more.....

For Christmas Proby released Under the Mistletoe with Me novella which is a sweet short love story (oh yea some good scences to make your heart race too) of Isaac and his wife Stacy.  Isaac is Jules (Natalies best friend's) brother.  And wanting yet more.....

Thank goodness she went on to book 2 Fight with Me.  This is the story of Jules and Nate (Jules boss which makes their story real interesting).  What I love about this book is Jules and Nate have their own story but Proby continues to put in pieces of Natalie and Luke so you still know how they are doing as well. Oh almost forgot the most important part (blushing) OMG I now know what a apadravya..... (sorry had to shake the thought of that out of my head).  Ok so I learned something new lol.  And yet again Proby leaves us wanting more....

So what am I waiting for you ask well it is Will's story Jules and Isaac football playing hot and loveable brother it's due out in March 2013 and I am counting down the days.  I will have the button ready to purchase as soon as it's available.









They say not to judge a book by it's cover but when I am looking at these books I do.... and I want more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment